Monday, December 12, 2011

Finals and Thanksgiving 2011

So, clearly I have to get used to this blogging thing but life has been busy. Justin and I are both in finals hibernation mode, he is in Utah taking on Calculus II and I am happy to report my finals will be done in about 12 hours after conquering biochemistry, cell biology, history of modern latin america, and finally spanish! SWEEET!!!

To top off a wonderful end to finals, my mom will coming out on Wednesday and Justin on Thursday. I am so excited to see them both and show them all the places and people I love in Virginia.  I am so excited to se my mommy and take tons of pictures!

These guys in particular are awesome missionaries in my ward! Love them!
I spent Thanksgiving at home for the first time in 3 years.  I had some good times with my family, and  it was so nice to be home for thanksgiving! There was also a bridal shower thrown by a couple of women in my home ward. I am just so thankful to have my family and a great home ward. And on black friday we decided to got shopping at 4AM for his suit for the wedding. It was tremendous fun.

Justin: 4AM

No comments:

Post a Comment