Monday, March 12, 2012

Update

Hola Todos!

A lot has transpired since I lasted updated our blog; including my move to Utah, our wedding, honeymoon, and first half of our semester.

As of the first of this month we have been married two months, it still seems like a very short time and we are still finding out a lot about each other that we didn't know before. But it has been great, if I was scared of getting married before, I can honestly say now it was the best decision I made.

Justin has been busy with work and school. At the beginning of the semester he got a job as a statics TA which involves a lot of grading and tutoring hours so that is keeping him busy. on top of that he is kept busy with ROTC. We hope this summer he will get a spot at field training and secure his spot in the Air Force. He finds out this month! Yikes!

I have been busy with school. I am in the middle of deciding whether to graduate and get a masters in public Health or to do the nursing route with the eventual plan being med school or Public health. Im still looking for a job here in provo which is hard since I am gone to Salt Lake City a lot. But I have a few interviews coming up, hopefully there is something there.

Here are some pictures of our activities the last couple of months (please excuse all the pictures):
Justin came to visit me in Richmond... He loved the giant world statue


About 2 hours from home our tire blew out... Luckily for my mom and I Justin was there to help. 

There was use trying to save the tire....
Hard to see but my mom with all my belongings on the side of the highway. We had to unload the car to get to the spare. 

Wedding planning with my bridesmaids! 

The most AMAZING cake I have ever seen! 

Hard to see, but the bride is standing on a suit case because she is so short... I can relate 

The beautiful reception hall! Love the Lights :D




Our new home :) Better pictures to come

The kitchen!

Home made spaghetti and movie night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment